Rules & Draw Procedure
Draw procedure and Tournament format
- Will be drawn first - 9 teams drawn in to 1 big group.
- 9th placed team after group matches is out.
- 5th to 8th placed teams after group matches will play cup format for 5th place.
- 1st to 4th placed teams after group matches will play cup format for the title.
- 13 teams in to a total of 4 groups (1 group with 4 teams and 3 groups with 3 teams).
- Teams from clubs with more than one team in the Open Tournament will be drawn first.
- After group matches the 4th placed team in Group A and the four 3rd placed teams will play BOWL as follows:
- Round Robin between 3 teams (4th A, 3rd B and 3rd D) where the best placed team will play for 9th place, 2nd placed team will play for 11th place and the worst placed team from the Round Robin will bring home the Spoon.
- 3rd placed team in Group A will play 3rd placed team in Group C where the winner will play for 9th place and the loser will play for 11th place.
- The eight 1st and 2nd placed teams in the groups will play quarter finals.
- The four quarter final losers will play for the PLATE with semi-finals and placing matches.
- The four quarter final winners will of course play for the title in the CUP (semi-finals followed by 3rd place match and the final).
Both categories will be basis FIFA rules:
- Goal difference all group matches
- Goals Scored in all group matches
- Points obtained in group matches between the teams concerned
- Goal difference in group matches between the teams concerned
- Goals scored in group matches between the teams concerned
- Penalty shootout
- Vets: Group matches are 1 x 15 minutes and playoff matches are 2 x 15 minutes.
- Open: Group matches are 2 x 20 minutes and playoff matches are 2 x 25 minutes.
In case of draw in any playoff match in both tournaments – 2 x 5 minutes Golden Goal extra time to be played, followed by penalty shoot out (5 shots per team followed by 1 per team until a winner is found)
Yellow and red cards etc.
- All yellow cards are 5 minutes off, no replacement
- Red card, out rest of the match, no replacement. Player not allowed to play next match.
- 2nd Red Card, done for the tournament.
Only players active in vets tournament during day 1 can play during day 2.